95 % (851 Review)
Select a company with which you are familiar, preferably one where you have been employed, and consider a process within that company that could be improved. This could be a business process, a manufacturing process, or a service process that you have observed or been involved with. One option would be to further develop your answer to the â€œBest Practiceâ€ discussion question from Week 1. Using your textbook and library research, prepare a recommended process improvement proposal that incorporates tools and methods learned in this course. Some examples of tools and methods that could be implemented include, but are not limited to, JIT, objective and/or subjective forecasting methods, ABC classification, or project management tools. Guided Response - Your paper should include:
1. A brief description of the company and how the selected process fits into the overall framework of the company.
2. A step-by-step description of the process. This can follow a similar example of the Hewlett Packard situation in Section 19.1 of the textbook related postponement and customization with local printer configurations
3. An analysis of the current process, identifying inefficiencies.
4. A detailed plan for reengineering and benchmarking the process amongst competitors to be more efficient, using appropriate tools and methods learned throughout the course, including a specific description of how the tools and methods will be applied.
5. An identification of possible roadblocks in implementing the process changes.
6. Expected benefits of the improved process with the new best practice process.
Writing the Final Paper The Final Paper:Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style
Your answer will be ready within 2-4 hrs. Meanwhile, check out other millions of Q&As and Solutions Manual we have in our catalog.