Miramichi Company has the following internal controls over cash receipts. Identify the control activity that is applic
Miramichi Company has the following internal controls over cash receipts. Identify the control activity that is applicable to each of the following:
1. The company conducts thorough background checks on all cashiers when they are hired.
2. All sales must be entered into the cash register through a scanner and point-of-sale soft ware.
3. Surprise cash counts are made by the department supervisors.
4. The duties of receiving cash, recording cash, and maintaining custody of cash are assigned to diff rent individuals.
5. At the end his or her shift, the cashier ensures there are receipts on hand for all debit or credit card sales.
6. Each cashier uses a different cash register and uses a separate password?