http://www.expertrating.com/Username: sudu8password: ikpgkpidlmOnline exam details (to be completed ASAP by a Six Sigma
Online exam details (to be completed ASAP by a Six Sigma professional):
- The test consists of 40 questions which are to be completed in 40 minutes.
- Each question has between 2 and 8 options, out of which one or more may be correct.
- If you are unsure about the answer of a question, you can leave it unattempted and return to it later. You can also 'mark' the question, this will help you look up that question later.
- Two buttons are provided at the bottom of the test page - one for navigating to the next question and the other for navigating to the previous question. These are to be used for moving forwards and backwards within the test. Do not use the shortcut menu options (mouse right-click) or the keyboard for navigation.
- You will be shown an Item Review Window after the last question. This window will tell you what answers you have chosen as well as which questions you have left incomplete or marked. You can use this window to go back to any question and change the answer.
- There is no negative marking, therefore, make sure that you attempt all the questions. However, you can leave a question marked.
- Incase if you fail this test, you can reappear by purchasing the test again. Nevertheless, make sure that you are thoroughly prepared for the test before attempting it.
- This test has an auto-resume feature. In case, due to any reason, you are unable to complete the test in a single sitting, you can resume from exactly where you had left off by logging on to the ExpertRating site and choosing Resume test from your member home page.
- This test is best viewed using most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla, FireFox at 800x600 pixels resolution.
- Please ensure that Pop-up windows are not disabled in your browser's settings.